The Palace Car
Built in 1909 as a club dining car, used by the Northern
Pacific R.R. until the 1960's.
Given to a retiring railroad man who worked at the tie
factory in Brainerd
who used it (or Misused it) for a storage shed until the
roof gave way.
After a full year of non-stop expenditures (labor and
dollars) we have restored it to its' original opulence and
now it's yours to enjoy.
Palace Car -$185 +tax (Sun -Thu $145)